DAVID DIAZ ESCALANTE, CIS, CMS
In 1998 Mr. David Diaz Escalante begins in the field of incentives as a founding partner of Procesa Event Management & Incentives, a company specialized in the organization and logistics of meetings, incentives and events with recognized expertise in the field, and a team of creative specialists with 19 years of experience in organizing events and incentive programs.
Regarding incentives, he is not only involved in the awards but also active in the design and implementation of motivational programs promoting the profitability of companies.
Mr. Diaz also helps destinations to become more competitive to host incentive trips. He has been very active travelling to cities and delivering education to professionals. He is a repetitive CIS Faculty and CMS Faculty.
PHONE +523339545833 MOVIL
52 33 31228562
52 33 31219467
Web Site www.procesagroup.com
- VP for Special Events at Guadalajara Chamber of Commerce 2010
- Member of AARJAL (Jalisco State´s DMC´s)
- SITE Mexico Chapter President 2013-2015.
- Recipient of the Tourism Developer Award 2016 by the Mexico Tourism Ministry office “YOUR BEST REWARD IS MEXICO” helping destination to become profesional in the incentive market
- VP an founder for the meetings Industry Section at the Guadalajara Chamber of Commerce 2016
- AMDEMAC member (Mexican National DMC´s)
DEGREE IN MARKETING by UNIVER
DEGREE IN MUSIC by UNIVERSIDAD DE GUADALAJARA
MARKETING DIPLOMA by ITESO
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING DIPLOMA by QUEBEC UNIVERSITY MONTREAL, CANADA
NEW BUSINESS TOURISM MODELS DIPLOMA by Eurocentromx TEC de Monterrey
CERTIFIED INCENTIVE SPECIALIST (CIS) by SITE
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OF THE SITE PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE by SITE
CERTIFIED MEETINGS SPECIALIST (CMS) by Universidad Intercontinental and Convenciones Latinamerica
- Special Events Manager at Oficialia Mayor de Desarrollo Social Guadalajara City Hall (1994)
- Administration Manager at Oficialia mayor de desarrollo social del Guadalajara City Hall en 1994
- Director at José Cornejo franco Public Library 1995
- Cultural Manager Events at Oficialia mayor de cultura Guadalajara City Hall 1996 to 1998
- Founding partner at PROCESA, Event Management and Incentives 1998